Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rambling About The Revenants Books

     So I just finished reading Until I Die by Amy Plum and I am speechless! The ending it was so amazing yet sad. It makes me want to read the third book pronto, I just can NOT wait to read the third book! If you could see me I bet you would be laughing at me. I am throwinf a tantrum! and it's not funny especially because my mom is staring at me as if I have gone crazy. It is not fair let me tell you! with the cliffhanger that she leaves us at the end of book two and to know that the next book will be published next year! It's just makes me want to throw a tantrum again!!! Anyways my boyfriend expectation bar has gone higher up, I don't think I'll be having a boyfriend for some time haha! With Vincent and Jules who wants a boyfriend, right? Well actually I do, I just hope it's more like Jules. Anywho! I shall post the review of Until I Die tomorrow because right now I am to upset to write a review. And sorry for all the mistakes in this post, I just needed to get that out of my system haha! So yeah, Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment