Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Suck And I Know It

Haha ok so I know I suck guys. I haven't been able to blog anything for a while now. My life is just so chaotic right now. I have tons of homework from uni, I am never taking five classes for one semester! And I got a new job, my first job ever haha, I work in a chinese restaurant as a waiter. So it kind of sucks because I have to be standing up all day and by the time I get out I am so tired I just go straight to my bed and fall asleep. But I will try to make more time to blog, I'm just trying to figure everything out.

1 comment:

  1. Don't push yourself! Busy lives are completely understandable. Most of us as have been there or are going through that ourselves. I'm sure everything will work out! Good luck! Just don't stress. :)

    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete