Monday, December 16, 2013

I am back!:)

So my life was a little chaotic during my absence from my beautiful blog. I took 5 classes in college, I hadn't realized how much trouble that would be until I was buried in homework! My grade for my math class kept jumping from a B to an F (that was stressful let me tell you!). I got a job at a Chinese restaurant. My laptop died and my Beagle gave birth to six puppies (only two survived). So I didn't have time at all to read, unless it was an article about biology or political science. But it all finally came to an end. I passed all my classes with A's and B's and a C for math, can't complain for that one. I told my chinese boss, who yelled at me and made me look bad in front of people, that I was quitting! And I got my brothers old laptop, and when I say old I mean REALLY old, like 8 or 9 years old. It is slow but it will do the job for blogging haha. My two puppies are adorable! Their names are Manchas and Murphy, they are our babies and are completely spoiled. And since I survived my first semester in college I decided to celebrate it by reading The Indigo Spell, I had missed reading the Bloodlines series. And so tomorrow I'm posting the review for the book, and I will start reading Fiery Heart as soon as possible!:) Also I was thinking about creating a weekly event, meme, feature with a fellow blogger so if you're interested let me know. Thank you for waiting and the comments:) It really made my days better!

No comments:

Post a Comment