Saturday, January 4, 2014

Little Break

Hey guys I've got bad news:( I got like a sponge stuck in my ear and when a new doctor tried to take it out he made it worse, my ear was bleeding and I was crying, my mom was nervous, and the doctor got scared. He told us to go to emergency to the hospital. So my mom decided to take me to our family doctor and he told me that the other doctor had made things worse on my ear, so he gave me some medicine for the pain and told me to go back on Monday to have surgery. My ear pain right now is so unbearably so I' m not going to be posting for a while. I'll probably post something on Wednesday depending on how my surgery goes but will see. So yeah just wanted to let you guys know, I promise that I'll post as soon as I start feeling better. I'll let you know how the surgery went, see you guys soon.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. I hope everything will go well :( Hope to hear about you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for stopping by haha!
      And yes everything went well with my
      little surgery haha!:)
      It was actually quite embarrassing what happened to
      me haha but I'm just glad that I can hear again!
      Anyways thanks for your concern!:)

      Delete