Thursday, September 19, 2013

Feature and Follow #4

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: What were some of your favorite picture books as a kid? If you have kids, what are your favorites to read to them?

My favorite books were: 
And of course the Dr. Seuss books haha!

What books did you read as a child?

23 comments:

  1. Oh, Corduroy! I didn't even think of him! And now I feel kind of awful. :P

    Following via GFC.
    My FF

    Emily @All in a Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved 'Where the Sidewalk Ends'. I used to check it out over and over from the library. Thanks for stopping by my FF. GFC follower.

    Kimber Leigh @ Kimber Leigh Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corduroy! Totally forgot about that one.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I loved Cordoroy. I'd forgotten that.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Love Shel Silverstein espcecially Where the side walk ends.

    New follower via GFC

    Here's my #FF

    Debbie @ Keep Calm & Read Romance

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember Cordoroy from when I was little.. I should get that one and read it to my daughter..

    My Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr. Seuss books are awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    Old follower via GFC.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your list, I read a lot of these as well. Thanks for stopping by, following back

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Forgot about Shel's books!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hungry caterpillar is a popular one. :)

    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/09/feature-and-follow-25-childrens-books.html

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices. I love them all. I especially love Eric Carle ;) New bloglovin follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! New follower on bloglovin. I also had a love for Corduroy as a child!

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome picks. These are cool!

    new follower via gfc & bloglovin

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-65.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT list! Classics all! New follower via Bloglovin'. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaah!!! I love Where the Sidewalk ends and The Giving Tree!

    Old Bloglovin' follower

    Here's my FF .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved Corduroy as a kid. I can't believe I forgot him! I'm a new twitter follower! Check out my hop answer at Daily Mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All the books on your list are amazing!I don't remember No, David but all this hopping is making me miss being a kid!

    New follower via gfc, bloglovin and g+

    Guinevere & Libertad @ TwinjabookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg I LOVED where the Sidewalk Ends! I read that when I was in middle school though xD

    Thanks for stopping by my FF - following back via Bloglovin'

    Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have some great books on your list! I love The Very Hungry Caterpillar! And Shel Silverstein, too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I'm now following you via GFC & BL. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great list! I'd completely forgotten about some of these.
    New GFC follower

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Ginny @ My Urban Fantasies

    ReplyDelete