Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stumbling Trough Books

Hello dear readers! Just wanted to say that no I am not DEAD! I'm just trying to adjust to the college life, which is not as easy as it looks. I thought that it would be like the movies, parties every weekends, hot guys everywhere, bumping into you and falling in love instantly! But no this is real life and so instead I have to run from one building to the other to make it on time. I have tons of homework and my sleeping pattern is all messed up because as soon as I get home I go to sleep (it's because of all the running I'm doing). So I didn't have time to post anything in blogger. Which is really sad but today my brother got sick and thus we decided not to go to college. So here I am browsing through Goodreads instead of catching up in my homework and it's all because of you guys. Yup! I am blaming it on you! Yes you! You know who you are!!! 

P.S. I have a confession to make...so I lied about reading Viral Nation! *Le Gasp!* I know, I know I said I was reading it but I only read like four pages. In my defense I got the book Gated and it sounded more interesting and so it's the new book that I am reading right now. Maybe when I am done with Gated I'll read Viral Nation hehe. 

So before I go mad here is a book I came across Goodreads! Enjoy!


From Goodreads: 
My tale has been told again and again, and I’ve heard each one. Except for my hair, I barely recognize the pitiful renditions. Muddled versions, crafted to entertain laughing children…but the children wouldn't have laughed if they’d known the real story. It wasn't their fault. They didn't know the truth. Nobody did.
My name is Rapunzel and I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth.

Me: 
This sounds really interesting doesn't it? I love this line "but the children wouldn't have laughed if they’d known the real story" Uh CREEPY right? I wanna know the truth!
Anyways so I don't know if it's already published or if it's coming soon. All I know is that the reader gave out some arc's of the book so that people could review it. If you guys find anything about it make sure you let me know?



No comments:

Post a Comment