For this year I have some bookish goals that I hope to accomplish. I know this year I didn't really blog that much, school and work always left me exhausted! But I hope that for this year I can juggle all three of them.
- Read more books- I became to lazy about reading books. If I had time I would spent it either sleeping or browsing through imgur. If you guys don't know what that is, don't google it it's for your own safety.
- Blog more- I definitely miss blogging so this year I will try to find the time to blog.
- Organize myself- Between school homework and getting a promotion at my work (becoming the supervisor of 20 something cashiers) I was running all over the place and being super stressed. So for this year I need to organize myself and maybe get an agenda or something.
- Remember why I started blogging and try to go back to being that person, not force myself to read a book that I don't want to, just because everyone else is doing it. Reading and blogging is something I created because it was a way to de-stress myself and I had fun.
- Complete the 2015 reading challenge that I set for reading 50 books. I know it's a small number of books compared to those who read 100 but last year I didn't have time to read so now I want to select a realistic number.
- Start a new feature- Sometimes it's hard getting followers for your blog so I was thinking about doing a feature called Friday: Find a Friend. Where every Friday you team up with a new blogger that you find (or maybe I could team bloggers, I'm still not sure about it) and ask each other some questions to get to know each other. And then you go around following bloggers so that we can all make more friends!:) For this idea I would need to find a co-host who would help me, so if you are interested let me know:)
So for now those are my book related goals, which ones are yours? I hope you have a great day and a great year!