Thursday, August 22, 2013

Swoon Thursday #1


Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.

__________________________________________________
  "He walked toward me slowly, his leather shoes pressing down the long grasses. I could feel his breath on my cheek as he leaned forward. My eyes fluttered shut, but I forced them open again. His breath was hot against my lips, and his face blotted out the sky, so I could see nothing but his eyes and the pores of his skin. 

  'Because,' he said in tones of honey and velvet, 'I've always had to push away people I cared about. You're the only one who ever pushed back.' 

  The words brushed against my lips and sent the butterflies tumbling again. He's going to kiss me, he's going to-

  He leaned back and patted me on the head. My cheeks turned tomato-red as I glared at him.

  He blinked and stared back, looking completely innocent. 

  'What?' he said. He took another look at me and burst out laughing. 'Did you think I was going to....?' He folded his arms, pressing his fingertips against the insides of his elbows as he laughed. 

  'I'm glad you think it's so funny,' I fumed. why the hell could he always pull one over on me?"
Pg. 156-57
__________________________________________________

If you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the steamy button above and share it on your blog. We want to know! 

We're back at it again, swooning over our favorite book boyfriends and the moments that flat out made us giddy when we read them. So sit back, enjoy, and then play along by leaving YOUR favorite swoon worthy moments this week in the comments! And don't forget to also link your swoon moment over at YA Bound. 

Here are the kisses and moments that made us fan ourselves this week. The title for today comes from the touches below that cause shivers or tingles. Goodness, I love those kinds of touches. Le sigh.....

What moments made YOU swoon?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this book; I definitely need to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still debating this one - I already want to slap this guy. Hehe

    Thanks for visiting My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete