Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #4

Here's my Teaser -Marii @The Words Written
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
          

  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page


My Teaser.....




"River was one of those magical people who slept like a woodland creature or someone under a fairy spell. Sweet and pretty and quiet, with glossy eyelids and mouth in a soft pout. Next to him I felt rumpled and tangled and very, very real." 
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke



So you guys know how much I've been wanting to read this book and finally I am!! And so far I am loving it!:) Can't stop reading it haha! And sorry for the late post I've been feeling really sick!:(

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting.. Will have to look into it.
    Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariibel, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. I hope you accept it :-) you can find my post here: http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this up from the library this week and am super excited to read it! I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by on my blog!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete