Monday, October 1, 2012

Intuition

Review: Intuition By Amy A. Bartol

Intuition (The Premonition, #2)
Title: Intuition
Series: The Premonition Series
Book#: 2
Pages: 388
Author: Amy A. Bartol
Publisher: CreateSpace
Rating: Photobucket

I don’t open my eyes so I can’t see him, but I can smell him. He thickens the air I breathe, choking me with his scent…his aroma. I shiver. I have to resist. If I’m not strong, then I will be relegated to the same fate as this predator whose sickness infects me even now. But now, I crave him and he knows that; he has been counting on my need to end the gnawing pain. How he would savor my surrender. I’m alive, but how much longer will it take until I beg him not to be?


My Thoughts:
    So the series keep getting better and better. I really like how Amy Bartol writes its so captivating. I couldn't get enough of Reed and Evie. And Zee, I love Zee. Russel is annoying, again! I hate that he is only thinking about himself and not about Evie. If he really does Evie then why the hell is he thinking about when will Evie get over Reed so that he can console her and become something else. I understand that he is her soulmate but I feel like he is taking advantage of Evie because she is not emotionally stable. Also another thing that I hate is Evie, ughh! I just want to shake her! what is wrong with her? Trying to be a badass by leaving Reed to protect him! Come on Reed and Zee are very very OLD and are Powers thus meaning that they have been killing fallen angels all eternity. What makes her think that they can't fight? Anyways, aside from that it was a really good book. I thought that Bartol was done with shocking me but I was wrong. She just keeps throwing stuff at you that you don't expect. The characters are once again well written. I like Evie's friends which are Reed, Buns, Zee and Brownie. And I like the new characters too! like Finn and Preben. I still don't know how to feel about Brennus. He is dark and mysterious but annoys me with all his talk about having Evie as a "pet" and "slave". Maybe that's because he is just imposing on Reed and Evie's love. So, there you go this book was amazing and it's just one adventure followed by another and more villains.  

No comments:

Post a Comment