Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Do you own any doubles of your books? What led to getting that second...or third or fourth...copy? - Suggested by a GREAT read.
Yes I have three doubles haha, let me tell you how that happened. Last semester I took my YA literature class, we had a list of books that we had to read. I bought almost all of the books in my kindle, but the ones that I really loved I actually went and bought the physical book. I literally bought them just so that I could hug them haha. And those books were The Book Thief and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, as for the third book it's The Hunger Games. I had the book with me but I decided to buy the ebook just so that it could be one more less thing for me to carry around my university, and because it's easier to search for a quote.