Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Beautiful Creatures Movie Trailer


So I was surfing YouTube when I came across this trailer. Awesome right? Can't wait to see the movie! The trailer seems cool, it's actually what I expected. I only have one problem...the characters! Ethan looks way too older for Lena. He is NOT what I pictured while reading this book. Lena also seems to young but she'll do. I actually think she looks pretty when she is wearing that black long dress. I hope that I can see the movie without being disgusted by older creep Ethan.  So here is the trailer... 

And by the way have you seen the poster?? It is super awesome, so awesome actually that I want it! Maybe I'll tell a friend that works at the movies to get me one. Anyways, here's the poster...   
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment